From the brand
Nickel Alert: How to Use
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops of Nickel Alert to a cotton swab. Rub any metal item with swab for 15-30 seconds. Any pink-red color on the swab indicates nickel is detected. If the item you are testing has been recently cleaned, set aside for 24 hours before testing. This will allow for a more accurate test. Nickel Alert will show a positive result even for minute traces of nickel. To demonstrate a positive result, test a US nickel, dime or quarter, which will turn your swab pink.
14.8ml / .5oz bottle
Pink indicates nickel is present.
Some degree of evaporation may be expected and will not affect the quality of the product. Carefully reseal the lid to avoid excess evaporation.
- If tamper evident seal is removed or damaged, the product is not returnable.
- Caution: Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to skin or take internally. Avoid contact with eyes.
- For use on Metal Objects Only.
Easy to use!
Nickel is the most common type of metal allergy, but other metals can cause allergies. If you are experiencing a reaction to items that test negative, you may have multiple metal allergies. Nickel Allergy is a DELAYED Allergic Contact Dermatitis. The item you wore on Monday may cause a reaction you see on Wednesday, not necessarily the item you are wearing currently. Trust the test! Do not get discouraged if you are experiencing a reaction but you are not able to quickly determine the source.
- Note that stainless steel does not typically test positive, though it may contain tightly bonded nickel that will not leach out.
- If you get a negative test for stainless steel, it should not cause a nickel allergy reaction in your skin, though you should test regularly and at any sign of rash.
- Be sure to test any metal object your skin comes in contact with, including jewelry, cell phones, buckles, and studs. Even when not directly touching the skin, buckles and snaps can cause symptoms.
7.2ml / .23oz bottle
Recommended by leading dermatologists and allergists
Nickel Solution is intended for use only on metal items; these items should be tested in an inconspicuous place.
- Use Nickel Solution in a well-ventilated area. Use only as directed.
Stop the rash!
Nickel Guard is designed for persons with sensitive skin and does not contain toluene, formaldehyde or dibutyl phthalate, which often cause secondary dermatitis.
- Designed to coat jewelry and other metal items to protect you from nickel contact.
- Forms an invisible micro-bond barrier effectively sealing the metal item so your skin does not come in contact with the nickel.
- Works with Nickel Alert. Once an item is protected with Nickel Guard, it can be re-tested with Nickel Alert to verify protection.
Because of governmental shipping regulations because this product is a chemical and a liquid it can only ship by ground transportation. Please allow three weeks for delivery.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.